Monday, November 14, 2005

What Quota?

Oh dear. This is never a good sign. Maybe this prediction is two months late? Surely this was meant for September...but that would have been regarding my friends, not my work. Oh well! I'll just swim along with it!
You'll need every single little scrap of patience you can muster to get through the next three weeks. Mercury is about to turn retrograde for the third time this year, a time that's classically marked by frustrating experiences, especially when it comes to communication and travel. In your case, it could make getting in touch with your higher-ups a bit more difficult, so start early and leave lots of information, like where you'll be and at what time.
In other news, my computer 'broke' this weekend. I have yet to find my pictures or documents that I had saved on it, but my sims games were still there. Some interesting things happened with the Sims this weekend to. Did you know that Svenny got married and they already have their first child. I think his wife is hoping for two.... Oh, and Ikey gained a new roommate, but I don't think he's going to be living in that house long. *mischieviously rubs hands together* You're just aching for it, aren't you? T.U.F.F. ;) My hand took on the shape of the mouse by the time I went to bed Sunday night, but then, I also started to make Buffy characters. Yes, yes it's horrible. I still have yet to do the vamp house with Angellus, Dru and Harm. Spike has his little shindig all set-up; Xander is in the military and Anya has yet to find a job. Tara and Willow...well...they are having relationship issues. It's Band Candy all over again in the Summer's household. And why do I feel like I didn't get any sleep, or like I drank an entire pot of coffee this morning? I woke up early, stopped by the grocery store before I went in to work too. Even had time to read before having to head in. Odd, no? Other than that, I had a fabulous weekend. Glenn and I even went to wal-mart TOGETHER! I don't know why I love that idea of us shopping together so much but I do. This weekend was spent gloriously bumming around, playing computer games, watching bits and pieces of The Wizard of Oz, Friends, and Smallville. Why is it that I wish Joey and Rachel ended up together? Oye.... I didn't read at all, but I did BEAD! It feels like forever, but I have started a project and I am very close to completing it! Go me! Currently Listening to: "Feelin Love" by Paula Cole.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home