Friday, November 11, 2005

It's like a whole big sucking thing.

I don't consider this to be my new toy, but a sacred text. Er...e-text. Whatever, you get it. The Buffy the Vampire Slayer Wiki-quote! Basically it looks like someone just put together all of the scripts from the seven seasons. But, it makes it easier for me to find my post titles that way. Oh, like you haven't noticed. I'm still the only Buffy fan here, aren't I? Oh well, another private little chuckle, and there is nothing wrong with that. I'm a little disappointed in the Wiki page for Joss Whedon. Just some random quotes so far. If you want more Joss, and you know you do, then go here. My favorite quote from this site so far:
Huh... what is a weblog? That's the million Euro question! A weblog (or 'blog') is a regularly updated site, with links to and commentary on information found on the web, posted in reverse chronological order (so that the latest post is always at the top of the page). Forget that. WHEDONesque is where you catch up on all things Joss and discuss your favourite shows until the hellmouth freezes over.
And then there was this. Are you shrieking yet? Did you even see this part of the article?
...there was a bit where they said they'd watched Buffy and modelled storytelling techniques on it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why users still make use of to read news papers when in this technological globe the whole thing is presented on net?


Also visit my web-site :: cna classes

8/06/2014 06:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home