Thursday, November 10, 2005

GOOD MORNING STARSHINE!

First, I need to give a HUGE-GIGANTOID-UBER THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH to Sven! Read him. Love him. Learn from him. Use and abuse him on the Sims. Er...he's from England! And has a cool accent! He's a friend of Jonny! He's also in a battle to control the world versus Rezzie. Image hosted by Photobucket.com I hope that this format is easier to read for this blog. The colors will change (of course) with the seasons or my mood (next color sceme expected in 2.6 minutes). But, I did it! The blog has been trasformed and I think all of you should TRY IT!!! Don't fear the Blogger....
*dings cowbell repeatedly until y'all change your blogs*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The layout looks great Col, nice colours!

:D

11/10/2005 02:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home