Friday, November 11, 2005

A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.

On this fine Friday afternoon I... ...thought it might be a good time to catch up on Ike's videos. ...wonder how crazy it is that a person I never thought I could count on came through for all of us. ...think about tonight's adventures in food. ...hope my sore throat will go away by Saturday. ...am glad for the friends I do have and will try to stop lamenting about the ones I miss. ...will not do the same thing all weekend unless it is fun. ...want to get out of the house at least twice this weekend, without having to spend money, and do something that benefits my well-being. ...will fathom about making a Gingerbread house. ...make one of these for home.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Thérèse said...

Heeheehee. I love Buffy.

(looks around defensively)

(louder)

That's right, I said I love Buffy!

:)

11/11/2005 06:22:00 PM  
Blogger Minoa said...

WAHOO!!!

11/14/2005 02:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home