Thursday, November 17, 2005

I'm Just a Kid and Even I Know that's Wrong.

It's freezing outside! The kind of cold that makes you think you've walked into a gallon of ice cream!

So what possessed me to not bring my comfy sweater in to work today?! Oye! While reading Profgrrrl this morning, I saw her link to ratemyprofessors.com It's hilarious! I checked out a couple, and students seemed to rate more than just the classes. I was tempted to comment on a friend of mine ;)

For those of you that cannot live without some Vanilla Coke, stock up while you can because as of January 2006, they are not going to sell it...well, at least not for a few years. They are going to start marketing their Black Cherry Vanilla Coke line. I haven't really drank Coke in years the way that I used to (read as: when I was still in grammar school I would come home and drink at least six cans a night). But this...just sounds good. Guess I just can't pass up a cherry.

Excuses time. I meant to play the Sims last night, but something happened when I got home that made me go weak in the knees. Quite irresistable actually. As soon as I walked in, before I had a chance to take off my coat and put my keys down, my husband came into the room and said the magic words:

I'm logging off soon. Let's have us time tonight.

How could I resist?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home