Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Why Would She Do That?

I'm making myself a nice cup of tea, working timidly on my NaNo novel (the gnomes are having a lazy spring day), the pixie stabbing my eye with a two inch needle has finally gone home to watch Oprah, and the temperature is steadily going down outside. Last night my Sims game revolted against me. Every time I saved the game it would shut down, unlike the previous day where it would just shut down. I guess it just wanted the night off. Therefore no pictures to post of virtual debauchery yet. Ikey and Gilly are still single, the new house is looking good ;) and I think Rezzie is about to get a job in music like Jonny. I'm striving for ideas for Christmas still. Today I forgot my gloves so typing is a bit strenuous, and my hair is complacent. Current daydream: pillow fight in a French hotel while waiting for breakfast to be served at the Eiffel Tower. Latest Discovery: that turtles love to paint.

Labels: , , ,