Monday, April 25, 2005

Mrs. Butterforth

News: I have been banned again. It was the Lestat comment. My second post was also apparently filled with New Age satanic crap. There was some mention about Mrs. Butterforth as well. I still don't know what that was about. My friend, the dreamer, has also been attacked by some people that she thought were her friends. I hate cliques. Sadly, this is not the first time that I have been attacked this way. The previous time occurred in almost the same fashion. Except, I went to a dance club w/ a youth ministry leader. Instead of being tagged, on I was put on a "To Be Saved" list. Go here to shoot a kitty out of a cannon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Poor darling.
*hugs*

4/25/2005 08:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home