Friday, April 22, 2005

The Dream That Started It All

Here is my friends dream that I analyzed. It is a recurring dream (twice): On April 13th 2005: Everything was dark, I mean really dark so that you couldn't even see in front of you. The air was really damp and cold, and really close. Like you could actually TOUCH the air. Well, it was just dark for a long time, and then there was this red light.... but not like a lightbulb light, like a sheen, or a glow. But everything was still dark, black. So, the room was nothing but BLACK and it had a red glow. SO.... (make sense?)....somehow it was a room like a bedroom and I was trying to sleep I guess.. and I was laying down. Well, I opened my eyes and saw nothing but a black wall with a bright red glowing (like neon) pentagram. But it wasn't only glowing, it was running.. like wet paint. (or as my friend asked.. could it be blood?) I closed my eyes again and felt like the air was going to crush me. When I opened my eyes again it was just dark and black.. it's so hard to explain the dark. It was like ink... or heavy like water... I don't know how else to explain it. When I woke up I felt this weird disassociation feeling. Like I was still dreaming.. like nothing was real. I had more "alien" bruises yesterday and today they are much worse. Larger and darker colored. (She has had bruises on her arms for awhile. So far, no other explanation other than she grips her arms during her sleep and bruises easily. ~ Col) On April 18, 2005: I had that dream again... only it was a little different this time. It was the same black and the same dark, heavy and deep. The same wall with the pentagram, dripping with paint - or blood -whatever. This time I was wearing a long white gown.... and was kneeling in front of that wall. Behind me was another wall, with blue and white on it. (i don't know what was ON the wall, no idea) But I reached my hands THROUGH the black wall, and when I did, hands on the other side grabbed me. I was pulled through and when I went through the wall, my gown changed to black, from the black on the wall, and I had the red paint/blood all over me. The place I was pulled to was like a dark gray cave, something out of Batman or whatever. LOL It felt cold and seemed to be covered in ash.. I'm not exactly sure. It was like a large gray platform and there was a large circle of rocks on it. It seemed like there were buildings or something built into the walls of the cave, like places people could live. But I woke up before I could see anymore, and didn't dream about it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home