Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Eeek! totally stolen from Nickloo

WOULD YOU? copy 'n paste in comments, put an [x] in all that apply. [] hang out with me? [] go see a movie with me? [] make a move on me during that movie? [] hug me? [] hug me a lot? [] kiss me? [] put your hand on my butt? [] let me put my hand on your butt? [] be alone in a room with me? [] go on a date with me? [] get me drunk? [] take me to your place? [] sleep with me? (no sex) [] cuddle with me? [] have sex with me? [] play strip poker with me? [] date me? [] ask me out? [] let me kiss you? [] be my gf/bf? [] be there for me? [] bring me around your friends? [] love me? [] enjoy being with me? [] re-post this for me to answer your questions? [leave a link to your blog]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home