Friday, April 22, 2005

Others Misinterpret

Here are some things that others said about the dream: **"Human sacrifices comes up but hey, I don't have keys to interpret dreams." **"Apr 13 - My first question is: were you into the occult at some time during your life? This is I think clearly an occult dream invasion. Apr 18 - Very same scenario - VERY odd, further proof I think that you have an intruder creating this scenario. I think attributing it to "aliens' is going a bit far. The same inky black room, the same oppressive heaviness in the air. I have to ask why you were kneeling at the wall with the pentagram. Was it as if you had a choice in the matter? Changed from black to white = calling evil good. Passing thru the wall suggests other-dimensionality - sort of like a star-gate. You were inside the earth or some planet. Perhaps were another race of beings once lived - or still live but you haven't met them yet. Bruises on arms - not good sign. You need to pray yourself up and get some powerful Verses down into your very spirit. Shalom." **"The pentegram is of the occult and you being pulled through may show that a doorway in the spirit is still open. You need to renounce any past involvement (out loud) in the occult and place it under the blood of Yashua. Just my take on it........"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home