Friday, April 22, 2005

No Neutrality

After I posted, this is what others said about me. I would like to say though, that I will not let this affect the way that I think about all Christians. I was just upset that they didn't give me a chance to defend myself. I am all for respectful debate, but some times things get out of control too fast. I will not post the name of the board or the link or the id's/handles of any of the people. I just want to warn people of the risks they take when entering a forum. You might want to explain yourself before you do anything wrong. It feels funny going on about this, but at the same time I am shocked! I really am not posting this as a way to speak out against Christians or religion, but rather the blocking of people on forums before they have a chance to respond. I never received any type of warning from the moderator. The liscensing agreement openly stated that people who's purpose is to bash others on this site will be blocked. I completely agree with that, but what in their minds is bashing? Before I registered w/ this site, I checked to see if I needed to be of a specific denomination, and as far as I could tell it was an open site. I have since discovered differently. I still am not sure why I was blocked other than a difference of opinion. I decided it was against my better judgement to post what was said. The basic thing though was "No Neutrality." It kinda reminds me of "No Nukes." (edited 4/27/05)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home