Friday, April 22, 2005

I Have Been Banned

I have just been banned by a form. I have gone "against one God's lambs to lead her astray. In Jesus' Name be gone. You are tagged and have a short time to repent." I think I was offline during the short time I had to repent. I have not been allowed to defend myself. However, I did find the disclaimer re: banning of people/posts on the agreement terms page: "As long as you do not seek to worship Satan (which this definition will be randomly determined minute by minute)". I have never been against Christians. I really don't like to badmouth them as a whole, especially since the whole red v. blue thing came up. I went registered into a forum for the sole purpose of giving someone an objective dream interpretation, I did not bash or intend to offend, but because of my neutrality and failure to either reject Satan outright or praise God in my post, I was banned. And then my IP was blocked so I no longer have a chance to defend and repent before them. God, I need a drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home