Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Christmas!

I have been excited about Christmas for the past few weeks. I've been thinking about what I want to get everyone. And make too! I think I'm going to make Christmas baskets for family members. I'll make cookies. Maybe get my husband to make breads. And then find things that are enjoyable and usable by just about everyone. Like movie theatre gift certificates or blockbuster movie rentals. I think that I might have a list going somewhere.... This Christmas will be really exciting because it will be the first one in about seven years that we will get to spend with my grandmother. Ever since we moved to Arkansas, we haven't seen any of our family members...except maybe once a year during the summer. We'll never go back to the city! But this year will be different because my grandmother is moving down next month. In fact, today is her birthday. Born in 1920. Wow!!! I think that my mom is really excited about it too, mostly because she will be getting her mother out of the city. If it weren't for her neighbors, I don't think that we would have let her stay alone this last year. Oh well, to Christmas!!!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

yeah!!! the blog had originally eaten this post!

8/24/2004 11:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home