Monday, August 23, 2004

SSX TRICKY - EA SPORTS BIG

SSX TRICKY - EA SPORTS BIG Hopelessly addicted. I've played SSX Tricky quite a bit this weekend. I'm still quite the newbie when it comes to gaming. Took me forever to learn the PS2 controls...and i'm nowhere near good. I went from Atari to Nintendo to PS2. I didn't even get Nintendo until Sega and Genesis had come out. I've currently won two gold metals for racing and two silvers for showoff. I like Zoe. Last night she knocked down some guy that got on her tail. He just jumped in behind her, before I could react though, I think that the character "took over" and knocked the guy down before I could react. Oh well, knowdown points for me & Zoe. teeheeheehee! Owie owie owie!!! I just banged my arm on the wall really hard. Not as hard as the last time that I banged it on a doornob and then had to go to physical therapy for two weeks after. Noooooo. Although I did bump that arm on the same place using the same door nob. This time, it was the wall side lock of a bathroom stall door. I'm just talented like that. I'm quite accidental.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home