Monday, August 23, 2004

Back To School

I couldn't do it. I feel so disappointed in myself. Friday I finally got my acceptance letter to register for classes this fall. School starts today. So, I hurridly enrolled in Figure Drawing I. This morning, I dropped the course. Of course, now I must pay the 10% of whatever I was originally going to pay. Funny, in my enrollment letter, they never mentioned anything about paying. Oh well. But I talked it over last night and next semester my husband and I are going to enroll in a course together. I have way too many fears in my life. It was a night course, so I was afraid of parking on campus & walking back to my car alone. I really just don't know what I want to do and I am afraid of taking useless courses. I don't think that I was ready to go back. Of course, in a month I know that I am going to regret not following through with it. Today might be a good day to do some more coffin dumping. I'm addicted to that game. Too bad I have CTS! Oh and speaking about sinuses...mine were ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE LAST NIGHT!!! It felt as though someone was drilling into my nose and then it drained down to my stomach. Blech!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home