Monday, June 26, 2006

But you do get this lovely watch and a year's supply of Turtle Wax.

Yeah, I'm a total freak. AND I AM NOT ON CRACK! Yes, crack is bad. But I am still not on it!!! So, that last post got me window drooling on Amazon for sushi apparel. And that was when I spotted them. Sushi socks! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting And then I started to wonder, if Amazon has sushi clothes, why not turtle clothes? I could not help but find these turtle golashes utterly adorable. Post Title: Upon meeting Angel.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous jenny said...

awesome!!
i actually have a sushi magnet on my fridge with that same exact fish on it.
sushi is so good!

6/26/2006 10:41:00 AM  
Blogger chenmeinv0 said...

red bottom heels
gucci outlet online
christian louboutin pas cher
louis vuitton outlet online
nike air max 90
ray ban sunglasses outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
louis vuitton bags
longchamp handbags
cheap jordan shoes
2017.3.1xukaimin

2/28/2017 04:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home