Thursday, June 22, 2006

My Summer 2006 Reading List

I am currently on Book Four The Shadow Rising of the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. It's excellent. I love the pace of the books. Whenever I wrote I always felt like rushing through things. I would love to finish reading the current books in this series over the summer, but in case I don't or get too wrapped up in them, I wanted a list of other books to read. If you have any suggestions, then please put them in the comments section. A reading list is always a very good thing to have. Tori Amos: All These Years: The Authorized Illustrated Biography by Kalen Rogers Life of Pi by Yann Martel Dream of the Unified Field by Jorie Graham Ender's Game and series by Orson Scott Card Dostoevsky (Not sure what. I've already read Crime and Punishment, and I can't make up my mind if I want to reread that or something else.) Call Me Crazy: A Memoir by Anne Heche

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Brothers Karamazov is a good Dostoyevsky to read. I enjoyed it at least as much as C&P.

Emily

6/22/2006 09:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home