Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Passadena Anyone?

Lately I have been feeling like I need a good alcoholic drink to calm down. Not sure where this is coming from, unless some of my Irish roots are needing a good quenching. A change is coming over me and it's odd, yet comforting. Tastes in clothes, activities. At first I thought I might have been starting back down the road of depression, but how can that be when I notice how happy I am? I'll get moody before we go do something fun, then during the process I realize that I am having fun. Only children revolt! And my urge to buy out my happiness is also increasing. I spent a good portion of my time yesterday updating my amazon wish list and think I might but something off of it every month starting in February. And the best part? It won't be practical other than to preserve my own sanity. Having a cd player in your car is nice, although the gas can get expensive. I've noticed that I am slowing down, yet my thirst for running has increased. Am I really wanting to run somewhere or am I thinking that I need an ass-shrinking? Truthfully, I think I am about to skip my 30's and head straight into my 60's. I drink tea, watch a few of my favorite 'programs' at dinner, think that some girls are 'a little too young' to wear that, I drive real fast, have started calling people baaaaastards, then I drive real slow, and have started thinking that 'living in California wouldn't be so bad'. Maybe I just feel a need to finish. Although what it is, I have no idea. Mood: happy, hellbound

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home