Thursday, January 12, 2006

De-Lurker

It is Delurker Week. To celebrate correctly everyone that reads The Manticore is supposed to leave a brilliant comment with their e-mail addy and or blog addy so that I can know where all of my readers come from. But, since there really are only about four of you, there really isn't much point -- that and my little devices keep me well informed when an unwanted foe visits me repeatedly to admire the layout. To me, this week just means that people aren't posting anything that is comment worthy. Maybe I will declare next week as the Post Something Intriguing Week or Be a Better Blogger Week. Yes, that sounds good. CHALLENGE: Leave me a haiku.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I'm here at your blog
You gave me bad instructions
Now suffer my wrath.

1/12/2006 11:15:00 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Did you know there's a Haiku Society of Canada?

I'm experienceing unforseen prejeduce

1/12/2006 11:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home