Monday, October 31, 2005

Who's a Little Fear Demon?

This Halloween weekend was a bit of a whirlwind, and yet, incredibly relaxing. Glenn and I spent most of Saturday in the computer room vegging. Friday night I worked on making buttons. Most of which still have yet to be installed. I also made some more Sims characters. Yes Ikey, you and David share a house. I also made an elderly couple. At one point the wife, Nymphadora, was making breakfast when the entire kitchen caught fire. She died. But, I brought her back to life.... She is currently learning how to cook. A lot. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Sunday I carved a pumpkin and made some colorful cupcakes for the party that afternoon. It was weird, but only ten people showed up. Oh well, more food and sugar for us!!! We also played some Apples 2 Apples. Image hosted by Photobucket.com I had forgotten how gooey the innards of pumpkins are. I put the seeds in the refridgerator so that I can cook them tonight. Hopefully they will taste wonderful! I also have cupcakes leftover, a HUGE BOWL OF CANDY and the best Halloween candy ever. When I emptied the bag of candy into my purple Halloween bowl, a plume of sugar wafted up to my nose. It was heavenly! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

I'm spamming the hell out of your blog tonight. Sorry I didn't make it to the shindig Saturday, I was just feeling gloomy and decided to hide out all day.

11/03/2005 03:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home