Friday, October 28, 2005

Free Your Mind

I watched 13 going on 30 last month. I loved it because the teenage Jenna is a spaz. AND SHE DID THE DANCE TO THRILLER!!! I used to try and do that all of the time. I didn't realize that there were more like me. Maybe if I had found a group I would have fit in more. I also liked how the writer's kept everything about her true to a 13 year old. Including her fashion sense. And hair styles. Sometimes I still want to play dress up and go out in public, and wish that everyday was Halloween. I'm never brave enough, and I don't feel like my clothes are weird enough to dress that way in public. Oh bogies. I don't know where I was going with this. To make up for this post. Go here.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

haha. Bogies. 8)

Ever have days like this? http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/soccertime I dare you to keep a straight face!

11/03/2005 04:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home