Thursday, August 11, 2005

Mute the Shrill Cry of Pain

We have been watching a lot of Invader Zim lately. Rather, my husband has, while I slept last night, and then again at 5:30 this morning. I keep wondering if everyone in that show is an alien, and the only earthling is GIR. GIR made Caz dance. She dances like Elaine.

My hands are getting better. They haven't spasmed latley and I'm hoping it's the new gloves and better hand posture. I've even started to draw some, and allow myself only one creative project a night. Again, I will advise everyone to AVOID GETTING CTS AT ALL COSTS!!! Imagine if you could not use your hands. They go numb when you drive, as you do the dishes. They are numb when you lay down to go to sleep at night and are still numb when your brain is awake enough to recognize discomfort in the morning. You wonder at how your own body could turn against you. I guess it was all of those years of taking notes in class, typing of papers, then knititng and more computer time at work. I never knew how hard it would be to just LAY OFF!!!

My Chronicles of Narnia books are still in their shrink wrap. I'm afraid that once I start reading, I won't have anything left for the Boston trip. I miss the time when I would save up my money for the bookstore, spend hours caressing the shelves, debating which new love to take home. Once there, I would devour it completely, then fly off once more.

The sex is so good in this movie that even the audience needs a shower. Odd though, 'cuz I've never really been a Bronson fan.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home