Monday, August 08, 2005

Memememememo!

1. What is your first name? Col.
2. Were you named after anyone? No.
3. Do you wish on stars? Not as much as I used to.
4. When did you last cry? Saturday
5. Do you like your handwriting? NO?
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Er….
7. What is your most embarrassing CD? The entire collection.
8. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Probably not.
9. Do you have a journal? It would hurt my hands more. Need to scapbook though. In fact, I still owe a scrapbook.
10. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Not as much as I used to. I think I am turning into an old, white-haired fogey.
11. What are your nicknames? Starfish, tutle, col (pronounced both col or cole), mimic.
12. Would you bungee jump? Mmmmm no.
13. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? If I tried to untie these shoes every time I took them off, then I think I would be committed.
14. Do you think that you are strong? In what way?
15. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate chocolate chip.
16. Shoe Size? 7.5 or 8
17. Red or pink? Pink. Or Red.
18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Emotional overdose.
19. Who do you miss most? My twin.
20. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? Yes, for everyone I send it to telepathically.
21. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? I’m not wearing pants. Shoes are brown Merrell’s. They have a bit of sand in them from Saturday night.
22. What are you listening to right now? Co-worker typing
23. Last thing you ate? Total cereal with strawberries.
24. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Rainbow!
25. What is the weather like right now? Hot, slightly humid. Need more rain.
26. Last person you talked to on the phone? Glenn
27. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? The whole package.
28. Where did you find this meme? Cheeky Prof
29. Favorite Drink? Pepsi, Cherry Coke, Chocolate Milk Shake, Flavored iced tea.
30. Favorite Sport? Hockey.
31. Hair Color? Crap brown.
32. Eye Color? Blue. Sometimes Green. Wish they were purple.
33. Do you wear contacts? Yes, except when my allergies are bad.
34. Favorite Food? Italian. Can never go wrong w/ spaghetti.
35. Last Movie You Watched? At the theatre, War of the Worlds
36. Favorite Day Of The Year? Halloween.
37. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Happy Endings. Although my favorite has always been beginnings.
38. Summer Or Winter? Winter. I’m a snow bunny!
39. Hugs OR Kisses? Hugs
40. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Tiramisu
41. Who Is Most Likely To do this Meme? Just me
42. Who Is Least Likely To do this Meme and comment? Everyone.
43. What Books Are You Reading? Dracula
44. What's On Your Mouse Pad? Currently using a desk calendar. Mouse pad is a drink coaster.
45. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? History of the homo sapien or missing link, didn’t catch the title.
46. Favorite Smells? Lavendar, cucumber melon fantasy, victoria secret’s dream angel
47. Favorite Sounds? My husband’s mouth noises as he goes to sleep, Sweet Pea’s snorts
48. Rolling Stones or Beatles? The Beatles.
49. What's the furthest you've been from home? Nevada
50. Do you have a special talent? Touching my tongue to my nose.
51. What is your ring tone? Waltz of the Flowers, with vibrate.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home