Tuesday, August 09, 2005

5 x 5

5 snacks I enjoy
· Chocolate Donuts.
· Ice cream.
· Pour-over butter popcorn.
· Raisenettes.
· Cherry Coke or Pepsi.

5 things I would do with $100 million
· Pay off bills, give money to relatives & friends, buy house & land.
· Own an island with a pirate ship.
· Buy a library. Make it private. Maybe.
· Renovate buildings, designate them as I pleased.
· Get eye surgery.

5 locations I would like to run away to
· San Francisco.
· Hawaii.
· Greece.
· Australia.
· Japan.

5 bad habits I have
· Being over-emotional.
· Too much crying.
· Worrying.
· Jealousy.
· Completing.

5 things I like doing
· Blogging.
· Beading.
· Conversations with my husband.
· Baking.
· Singing.

5 things I would never wear
· Shoulder pads.
· Too much beige.
· False teeth.
· Mini-skirt.
· A black eye.

5 TV shows I like
· Buffy
· My So-Called Life
· Northern Exposure
· Space: Above & Beyond
· Gundam Wing

5 biggest joys of the moment
· My husband.
· Clean apartment.
· Entenmann’s donuts.
· Chocolate chip cookies.
· Walking back to the car with Jen.

5 favorite toys
· My blog.
· My car.
· My cd’s.
· My husband.
· Chronicle of Narnia books that just came in the mail.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Thérèse said...

"favourite toys, my husband"

*giggle*

Ah, Col.

8/10/2005 07:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home