Tuesday, August 24, 2004

A True Gentleman

Has it been anyone else's experience that anyone claiming to be a "true gentleman," isn't? And I don't just mean with sex. Just regular manners. Holding doors open, being open to new experiences, basic respect for people, a true sense of humor, personality development (as in you do not have the social maturity of a 15 year old boy). Now, I know that all straight guys and all lesbian women are 12 year old boys when it comes to boobage, so I'm not talking about that. I guess it comes down to what you consider good manners? This also applies to "nice guys" as well. You know who I'm talking about. It's the guys that always complain that they don't get girls to go out with them, and when they do they bitch about how they can never get girls to go out with them and that no one wants to go out with the nice guy. I think this is the same as the "cool" rule. If you are cool, you know it. But if you say that you are cool, then you have blown it. Very Oz v. Zander. Hm...wonder how many posts I'll get from this one.... I don't mean to offend and I'm sure that better writing would piss less people off. This is purely an observation. And I think that a lot of guys with any shortcomings out there can truly make for it with self-confidence and experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home