Tuesday, March 20, 2007

No Pictures, Just Thoughts

  • My birthday was really good.
  • It started with finding a really sore spot on my head.
  • I was sung to by the staff of Applebee's.
  • Saw a drag queen at a bar in ARKANSAS. C'mon people, that's impressive.
  • Thought I saw a midget but it was just a very short 4'9"? petite lady with a 6'+? guy.
  • New sheets!
  • Played Apples 2 Apples and Guillotine.
  • Got a PostSecret book ;)
  • Took a nice long drive by myself.
  • Woke up and watched pieces of 'Fiddler on the Roof' and 'Xanadu'.
  • Helped a friend get a dwarf lop bunny. SOOOOOO adorable.
  • Watched my cat Howl get a little freaked out by the bunny.
  • Attended traffic court for the first time ever. ;)
  • Collected Care Bears mini tins, Care Bears stickers and Care Bears figurines.
  • Found a pirate with a mace to put on my car dashboard.
  • Gave his sword to my hula Lilo doll.
  • The My Little Pony next to them now looks quite nervous.
  • Considering buying a bookshelf.
  • Looking forward to blowing some eggs later this week.
  • Dark storm clouds all weekend without any actual rain.
  • Strawberry Shortcake AND My Little Pony stickers.
  • Candles!!!
  • Had lunch with some old friends.
  • Discovered two dogs on my lawn. One of which was of a breed that I have been interested in. They peed. They barked. They ran away.
  • Hoping to add another bookshelf.
  • Planning next weekend.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home