Tuesday, November 29, 2005

To The Little Sims...

To the Little Sims, I need to contrive a new method to abstract the pictures out of my Sims game. I loaded the game six times last night. The first four times I attempted to get the pictures. That's right attempted. The game would start the process of uploading the pictures to the website where I would d/l them from, and each time the game shut down after uploading two houses. YOUR SIMS CHARACTERS ARE WORKING AGAINST ME!!! I think that while the game is off, or while I'm playing a different house, they secretly plan what they could do to jeopardize their lives being published on The Manticore. Little do they realize that I have a plan. That's right little Ikey, everyone will know that you are one of the infamous papparazzi! And who cares that you are currently unemployed little Rezzie?! Don't you want everyone to see your fabulous house? Little VJ...your exploits with your friends will be even more naughty once they get published, don't you know that? Oh yes, revenge will be mine, and it shall be sweet. Tonight! ~Colleen ( To compulsive bloggers: read this. )

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home