Monday, November 28, 2005

Things I Find Hard to Admit About Myself...

It's the holidays, and there is no time like the holidays to clean out the closets of sin and procrastination! So to the few brave souls who come here to roll their eyes every so often at my col-ness, here is a list of things that I rarely admit to the public.
  • I like Jennifer Lopez movies.
  • I feel sorry for Jennifer Annistan and any newlywed whose marriage ends up getting crushed.
  • I like finger puppets. Whenever I'm at the mall and want to feel giddy with pure joy, I go over to Melody's Choices and look at all of their finger puppets. I never liked them as a kid but feel drawn to them now.
  • I consider myself a good cook.
  • I can impress relatives with my crafts.
  • But sometimes I tend to leave people in confusion with what I considered to be crafty humor.
  • I am steadily becoming more and more night-blind and it scares me more than that clown from Poltergiest. (Does that picture not terrify you?!)
  • I got the wish bone this year, and it pleased me more than anything because I NEVER GET IT! Maybe it was because instead of pulling it apart w/ our hands, I had us use our teeth. So, my little mouth is mightier than my carnie hands? Sweet.
  • Sometimes I get tired of eating chocolate and need to take a brake. Please don't judge me.
  • I have stinky feet and tend to pick my nose.
  • One of my favorite adjectives to use is 'little'.

Now you know.... Care to share? No? Well then...let me tag some of you (not only is it the singing time of year, but it is also the tagging time of year).

Jubilant Tagging!

Jen, VJ, Rezzie, Sven, Jonny, Gilly, Krystle, Snidget, Mac, Broad, Aspats, Nikloo, Peggy the angel, Darth Emerald, Dr Dung, Ike. My guess as to how many of these people will actually return-post? Three. If you feel so inclined to do it and were not tagged, then I would consider it an honor.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

http://seeasilverlining.blogspot.com/2005/07/unknown.html

I posted!

your card didn't let me drag and drop the url so I had to hand type it. Clever me.

11/28/2005 08:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home