Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Ten Memes

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

TEN random things you might not know about me. Some of my socks are white. I rarely vaccuum. Bugs/mice/other creatures that have not been welcomed and who do not pay rent that take up residence in my house. My first pet was a cat named ChiChi. I am an only child. Christmas has never been my favorite holiday. I try not to have favorites, although I have gotten softer in my old age. It's easier for me to figure out the things I don't like rather than the things I like. It's hard for me to make quick decisions. I shop best when alone. NINE places I’ve visited Boston, Massachusetts Hot Springs, Arkansas Tulsa, Oklahoma Winter Park, Colorado Bullhead,Arizona The Dells, Wisconsin Levenworth, Kansas Joplin, Missouri Orlando, Florida EIGHT ways to win my heart Tell me that you love my baking AND my cooking. Let me take your picture, and don't pose for it. Buy me dinner. Let me get excited over a Buffy episode. Understand my needs and be sympathetic towards them. Do not expect me to share my food. Know that I appreciate stuff that you make more than you will ever know. I won't understand everything you do or say, but I will try my hardest to sympathize. SEVEN things I want to do before I die Live long and well with my husband. See the Pacific Ocean. Spend the night on a beach. Travel in Europe. Take a cruise. Go on a pilgrimage. Visit my friends who have moved away. SIX things I’m afraid of Being touched in certain places on my body. Telling you which places on my body I am afraid of being touched. Closed-minded people. Murky water. Being treated like a simpleton. People close to me not knowing who I am. FIVE things I don’t like People who don't signal while driving. Ignorance. Being blamed for other people's faults. Rude and malicious people. Bad food. FOUR ways to turn me off Mention another woman's name. Mask your ignorance with arrogance. Tell me my feelings are wrong. Ignore me. THREE Things I do every day Tell Glenn that I love him. Hope that I have sweet dreams. Clean. TWO things that make me happy When I realize that I am truly lost in the moment and have found something wonderful. Glenn being happy. ONE thing on my mind right now When's lunch? And curse Rezzie for making me crave something I can't have now!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Thérèse said...

Hee hee hee hee hee hee.

It was a delicious cheeseburger, in case you're wondering. Everything I wanted it to be. A person has never ever enjoyed a cheeseburger more in the history of cravings than I did today.

I heart you so, you cheesy, cheesy, messy, messy messy cheeseburger.

11/30/2005 10:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home