Thursday, October 06, 2005

Happity Hoppity

I can't wait to wear my new tights soon! I also picked up a pair of purple and black striped ones! Might need to find heels to go with them. And before you ask, of course they aren't just for Halloween! I'll wear them whenever I get a chance. Yes, yes, I am such a fashionista!

Who knows, maybe I should just go as my old favorite for Halloween and be a witch. And yes, I do mean in the old fashioned witch, the kind that Willow hates. It's just so fun! I already have the hat, culdron, and a really cute pink/braided wig. I have a black dress...but I might need something better. Maybe this red strappy top and a black skirt. What a color combination! We'll see!

I would like to thank Miss Emily for lending me four Lisa Loeb cd's! I promise to have them back to you soon! Wheeeeee!

Excellent! I have already received rsvp's for the Halloween shindig I'm throwing! The lovely Ms. Schlufferly and James. I'm getting pretty excited about it. ;)

The cold has come! I couldn't believe it when I walked out my door this morning just how cold it was! Didn't pay any attention to weather warnings, just walked straight out to my car, already freezing! Think it might be time to switch over to the leather jacket, or possibly my cute little red riding hood jacket. Now, if only I can find the red leather....

I've been working on cleaning the seashells from my trip to the ocean. They are currently soaking in a water and bleach concoction. I'm working on a shadowbox for my dad's birthday. All I need to do is finish enlarging the picture and attach the sea shells. I'm still debating whether or not to put some kind of a fabric behind it. Any suggestions?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home