Monday, October 03, 2005

Music Request

So, can I talk a little bit about Lisa Loeb. About how the first time I ever saw her I thought, "That would be me if I went somewhere with music." How I was nervous to like something new and different and pushed my feelings aside...until now? I like her music. I want her music. I should never have felt ashamed of my musical, non-mainstream, tastes. Yes, I was a goofy teenager, afraid of who I might become and that I might be even more of an outcast if I embraced stuff I liked and talked about it in front of others. So, ten years too late, I would like to listen to Lisa Loeb, please.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah ha! I believe I own every one of her (not independent) albums, so if your husband makes it to the game tonight, he can bring you back a decent pile of Lisa.

10/05/2005 01:10:00 PM  
Blogger Minoa said...

: shudders : seriously? yay! i will send him over w/ Buffy 4, just in case!

10/05/2005 01:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home