Sunday, October 16, 2005

Even Though I Didn't Watch Garden State...

Although I did watch the Grudge, and continuously throughout it I had to stop myself from saying "Death is your gift." (You should see me during the Scooby Doo movies. I giggle maniacally to myself about the 'Scooby gang' and refer to all of the characters by BTVS names. It's sad. By the end I'm typically crying and yelling out to Joss, 'Need more Buffy!' Yeah....) So, anyways...I had a nice relaxing weekend and am currently eating Cheetos. Hey check that out! My keyboard is turning orange. A trip to Wal-mart, a birthday party, a little Sims and Stronghold. Heck, I even started crocheting. I think it is a blanket. Yes, yes...a blanket. As soon as I get Corel loaded I'll be able to start working on some projects. Perhaps even preparing for NaNo. (I should give up now, I'd find much better work as a Muse or an Editor.) It's nice to be online at home ^.^ Pictures to be coming soon. That is all.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes... more Buffy... yes, precious! But now I'm mad at myself for not chanting the same while suffering through The Grudge.

>< I hate it when people are smarter than I am! ><

10/18/2005 09:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home