Monday, October 24, 2005

Don't Be Surprised When I Tell You...


...that each blog I read, I consider a gem.
...that I don't have a clue about what I am going to write for NaNo this year.
...that I love the cold, blistery weather we are having.
...that I get upset when I see Christmas lights being put up, and there aren't any Halloween decorations to be seen. (Yes, even in my own home, but we are poor so BITE IT!)
...that I do love my husband's addiction to Anarchy Online. It means that he understands my addiction to the Sims.
...that I can be quite mean when I need to, but will probably cry about it as soon as you are gone.
...that for the first time ever, I coasted into a gas station today.
...that I need coaxing to read past the third book in the Chronicles of Narnia books.
...that I froze my butt off going camping this weekend.
...that I can easily devour a large pizza all by myself.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Thérèse said...

I enjoyed this list very very much.

10/25/2005 11:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home