Thursday, October 20, 2005

My Sims Addiction

Because I just got my computer back, I had to feed my Sims addiction. I had already done all of my family and friends. Twice in fact, because when my computer died before, I had to redo everything. When I got it back this time, I wasn't ready to do everyone all over again. So, to feed my muse, I turned on a different set of friends. My blogging friends. I named them 'Merry' and named the house they live in the Playlot. Image hosted by Photobucket.com It's huge and has everything that they could need or want. There is even room to grow. Image hosted by Photobucket.com VJ Image hosted by Photobucket.com Svenny Image hosted by Photobucket.com Rezzie Image hosted by Photobucket.com Jonny Image hosted by Photobucket.com Gilly Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com VJ will be the one to feed the fishes and get crafty around the house. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Her very good friend Rezzie is having some issues learning how to use the espresso machine. Image hosted by Photobucket.com But I'm sure that Jonny will get her on her Merry way in no time soon. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Svenny and Gilly are still talking about what they would like to do. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Until they decide, I think everyone will have a nice and relaxing time. With tea! More pictures to come as I play. I'll eventually post the house I made for Glenn and I. It took me an hour the other night, and that included landscaping too. Docdoc!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

I ............. I ............. I love you. So much. Please come visit us often.

10/21/2005 07:54:00 AM  
Blogger Minoa said...

I won't be able to play again really until Sunday night. But there are sure to be more pictures and friendship building. I didn't take a picture but there are a few guitars lined up in the house. Everyone seemed interested in those. I just need to find a better place for the aquarium. You can actually swim in it!

10/21/2005 08:10:00 AM  
Blogger Thérèse said...

I....

I....

I....

Please please please please please continue this. I love it so much I want to print it, in colour, and roll around in it. Twice. I want to ask it out for dinner until it accepts, and then I want to feed it lobster and the good wine. I love it. I love you for dreaming it up.

And yes, VJ's right, you have to, have to, have to invite your self over for a housewarming party or some other such event held at that house.

10/21/2005 08:15:00 AM  
Blogger Minoa said...

hehehehe...actually, you guys did have a turkey dinner that night. I think next week Glenn and I will have ya'll over for a bbq and pool party.

10/21/2005 08:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home