Thursday, September 08, 2005

Command Performance

VJ told me to:

Seven Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1.) Have a child
2.) Own a house
3.) Go on a pilgrimage
4.) See Europe
5.) Sleep on the beach with a bonfire, wake up to watch the sunrise then spend the day hanging out
6.) Do Something Remarkable
7.) Go to Hawaii


Things I Can Do
1.) Touch my tongue to my nose
2.) Dream. A lot
3.) Overcome my fears
4.) Have confidence in myself
5.) Believe that I am deserving and worthy of love
6.) Appreciate what I have even when I am not happy
7.) Crawl out of a dark hole and live a happy life


Things I Cannot Do
1.) Cheat
2.) Stand up for myself every time
3.) Commit to a political party
4.) Be mad forever
5.) Pee while standing up
6.) Whistle well
7.) Blow bubbles in gum

Seven Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex
1.) General appearance
2.) Complimentary personality disorders
3.) Confidence
4.) Sensitivity
5.) Kindness toward animals, children and elderly
6.) Open mindedness
7.) Acceptance/Tolerance

Seven Things I Say Most Often
1.) Yeah, I know, I don't know
2.) I understand
3.) Huh, what?
4.) Hi!
5.) Guess what?
6.) I love you
7.) I'm hungry

Celebrity Crushes
I just don't have those anymore. Sorry. I'm sure that there are a lot of rich, broken hearts out there.

Seven Bloggers I Want To Do This
Jenny
Aspats
NikLoo
Peggy the Angel
Nerkum
Notgivenlightly
Sablemoonbeam

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home