Thursday, September 08, 2005

Are You Ready For This?



Americans main power is money. We can do our best here by helping the Red Cross. There are several areas that need your help.

I was away for vacation since last week Thursday, and I had a ghost friend do some stealth posting for me. Thanks Jenny! I'll fill you guys in later.
I couldn't believe that Rehnquist died. He loved to sing. What a remarkable thing to remember someone by. And now there is the gay rights veto pending in California. It's a bad thing, yet it's a good thing? It will give rights yet take rights away.

It makes me wonder how many Americans actually have emmigrated to Canada. Does anyone know anyone else that has left? Has anyone tried this? I've been interested in visiting Vancouver lately, any tips? Looks like no one made it. Maybe everyone has decided to push on through and change this country. Oh well, if you do feel like leaving, or taking a tour somewhere else, check out this site for helpful tips.

DON'T FORGET! International Talk Like a Pirate Day is September 19th, Monday. So find yourself a how to book , get down with the lingo, and get ready to answer any question about pirates that comes your way!

Searches that lead people here:

coco gampo well...coco gampo to you too!
The Manticore it's nice to be recognized in my own time
avatar-goddess why...thank you! :blush:
pema chodron gampo alley down the hall and to the left, don't mind the gargoyle.
frabreeze i'm all out!
abercrombie i blogged your girlfriend there seems to be a lot of that going around.
labamba movie actor photos yay! that was the first soundtrack I ever owned
frabreeze scent stories try again when my sinuses come back to me
up jumps da boogie timbaland and magoo music codes get down with the sickness!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

I totally blogged your girlfriend too.

9/08/2005 11:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home