Monday, August 15, 2005

Say Snapple



My new love: pictures on cd. I also discovered that I didn't have to download anything to use the new image tool. My computer at home is still now working, and I am completely fine with that. It just means that I won't be able to post any random digi-shots of stuff. Is it possible to crave taking candid shots with a camera? Or is that some sick fetish that only I have?



Look! A llama! I shall name him Duck! I really do want to have a llama farm when I am old. Glenn is SO NOT ready for that yet. But maybe one day I can talk him into it. Just look how cute they are! And just think of all of the roving I could get and sell from them. I would definitely learn more than just how to crochet a bag or a scarf.



This is my little dog Sweet Pea. She currently lives with my parents and all of the other animals. I love my dog and I am not ashamed. She is cute and loves me. She was very cute (and kinda mean) as a puppy. But now, she is like a sweet little biddy. Biddy, does anyone use that word anymore?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home