Friday, August 12, 2005

First to Last

Found this at VJ's. Looked so good that I had to do it.

FIRSTS
First best friend: Sharon.
First car: ’88 S-10 Chevy Blazer, brown. Drove it for close to four years until I discovered that the brakes and steering column were rusted out and I could have lost control at any point.
First kiss: Steve, stairs of Music building. Disgusting. Could not imagine why people would want to do this and couldn’t believe that that was what I had been waiting for.
First screen name: omg...i can't remember. Possibly having something to do with greek mythology, gundam wing or pirates. Possibly a combination.
First funeral: My godmother’s mother.
First album: Soundtrack to LaBamba or the ripped copy of the soundtrack to Flashdance.
First pets: Chichi, laso apso.
First piercing/tatooing: Ears, at age 10.
First big trip: To Kansas when I was a year and a half. I potty-trained my older cousin, and kept calling the one great-uncle by my grandfather’s name. He had just died and we were visiting my grandmother’s relatives.
First time skiing: Just happened this March! I did not die or break anything either! However, I did temporarily lose a ski pole, but it was quickly retrieved by the ski patrol guy.
First concert: Creed and Collective Soul. And then there are the fests from Milwaukee….
First alcoholic drink: I do not remember my first at all! I do remember my 21st birthday. It involved a late-night term paper and a parking ticket on the last day of classes before spring break.
First ticket violation: Said ticket on my 21st birthday. For parking while loading up my car. Total ticket-nazis!!!
First date: Still not sure if it was a date. Isn’t that sad? Saw ‘Three Kings’ and ‘For the Love of the Game.’
First myspace friend: n/a

LASTS
Last car ride: To work!
Last kiss: Glenn, this morning.
Last time you cried: Saturday.
Last movie watched: The Thomas Crown Affair
Last food you ate: BLT and fruit plate!
Last love: Glenn
Last temptation: Napping while my husband watched ‘Invader Zim’.
Last item bought: Oh! Lunch. J
Last annoyance: Having to put on my hand braces to type when I came back from lunch.
Last time wanting to die: Spring 2002.
Last shirt worn: My FNL shirt that I am wearing right now. Aqua, pink and white. With stick figures. Features student organizations: PRIDE and Gamers assoc.
Last alcoholic drink: I honestly do not remember.
Last concert: Christian concert in Joplin. I lost my glasses.
Last phone call: Wrong number.
Last time at the mall: Last week Wednesday for my sister-in-law’s birthday gift.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home