Thursday, August 04, 2005

Hopeful Thinking

Hoping beyond hope right now that my ear holes do not close up! It’s been a year for them to be okay…by 5pm we shall find out! Gods…never thought I’d be praying for the holes in my head.137176137176

I just purchased this. My first Amazon purchase! I have never read these books, and I’m hoping they help with the journey to Boston that is coming up. The movies this winter look wonderful, and actually accurate. (This comes from my knowledge of the cartoons, which I did watch.)

Last night I stopped by a local gaming store. My friends are helping expand it to include a gaming room. I'm quite proud of them. Their group has grown, and while I was there, three shoppers were being persuaded to join with fantastical tales of Exalted. I might persuade someone else I know to run a DnD game....

This weekend I get to go dancing!!! Yes, dancing! Finally!!! I've only waited about a year to go to this place. I'm so sad it's only open in the summer. It's a giant patio next to a river. Sadly, I even made it on my Sims game.

Giggling...I hear giggling...gods...only I would be haunted by evil giggles.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home