Thursday, August 04, 2005

It's Not Dougie...

Basket Case
You scored 19 Green Days!
Track 7 on album "Dookie"
Best lyrics : It all keeps adding up, I think I'm cracking up! Am I just paranoid? Or am I just stoned?

You're a classic that everyone knows and loves, but if you're played too much, you're known to get a bit annoying. It's strange to meet someone who doesn't know you as you're possibly STILL (after 10 years) a favourite among Green Day fans. You're catchy... With some really great drum rolls too. ^_^




My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 99% on Green Days
Link: The Which Green Day Song Are You Test written by vampirycent on OkCupid Free Online Dating

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home