Monday, July 25, 2005

Weekend Burn

Glenn went off to DC Friday night, and never went to sleep. Fun was had by all.
Went off to visit my parents and relatives from England. I still can't believe that was only one afternoon! We had a blast! (Glenn slept.) I even got sunburn from the pool. And FOOD! MY GOD THERE WAS FOOD! Like, four kinds of desserts, and there was lasanga and sausages and brisket!!! We watched Lance "win". We watched the Cubs win o.O And I was even able to take pictures!!! I loaned my mom the latest three books from the Harry Potter series. Hopefully my dad won't sneak a peak at the ending of the 6th book and tell her what happened. I still have no idea why that was so traumatic. The fourth book was SCARY at the end. And the fifth book made me feel like an emotionally unstable teenage boy...although I have a feeling that I'm not too far off.
Catch-up time went too fast, and now I really want to go to England and just see. And eat strawberry & cream and Rolling Garos. But alas!
We got back to Huntsville to pick up the truck. By that time I had developed a nice little migraine, fortunately it went away before it got too bad. Mexican food is good too. People are silly. Although, I realize now just how spacy I was. And still am apparently. There was just so much visiting and catching up with people, and just under 36 hours...now that I think about it. Holy crap.
And then there was the laundry.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home