Monday, July 25, 2005

Waco

So, the mega post that I did the other day...it was mostly spurred off from a friend of mine that separated and got back together w/ her boyfriend about five times within 72hrs. Excuses were made (from him) about being too young and inexperienced and I could not imagine a more lame excuse. I just checked out a mutual friend's blog and...I think the whole thing was a joke. But no one was told. So, like, me and mutual friend were trying to give advice and be supportive. But...give advice to a joke? So confused. So little sleep. So much heat sickness. We need cookies.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

stress bad.
migraines bad.
had migraines yesterday.
and heat stroke! yummy fun!

7/25/2005 08:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home