Tuesday, November 02, 2004

VOTE!!!

I hope that everyone that wanted to today got out and voted! When I got signed it the lady told me that I was very "informed" because I knew which voting district I was in. That made me giddy! How silly right? I don't care what your opinion is politically, but I do hope that you vote as well as encourage everyone else you know to vote. Oddly, what my teacher told me four years ago still applies today, "Go out and vote because this may be the only time in your life when your vote does count." Wow! Good luck standing in line! Bring hot chocolate & a scarf for anyone else voting today in Arkansas. Today's high is going to be in the '50s, low in the '40s. Yeowzer!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I hope everyone voted... and got to vote for who they wanted to vote for! Boo Hoo... Next year I think that I am going to sign up to solicit names for a petition to get 3rd parties on the OK ballot... Definitely going to look into it anyway.
=) Jen

11/03/2004 07:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home