Monday, November 01, 2004

Me Want Kettle Corn!!!

I WANT KETTLE CORN!!! I never really had it before, but a few weeks ago during Autumn Fest I got a large bag. I think I ate the entire thing within a week. Kettle corn is basically popcorn covered in sugar instead of salt and butter. And it is delicious! I love food. Rather, I really like it a whole lot! Since it's grammatically incorrect to love food.... The SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS are quite depressing. Good, but depressing. I think more so for adults. I have yet to meet a child that reads them and ask for their opinion, but after getting to the third book, my little mind was in a turmoil!!! It really bogs you down. As my friend cried out, "WHERE ARE THE ADULTS?!" Oh, I wish I knew. If anything they are good books for child advocacy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

No shame girl! If you love food, don't let grammar get in the way of your love.

11/01/2004 03:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home