Thursday, October 28, 2004

Last Thursday of October 2004!

Sad! My stomach is all grumbly! I was talking with a co-worker and suddenly my stomach made this weird sound. We both looked at it. I even ate lunch! What the heck? Maybe my latest sick days of fasting are catching up with me? Oh well. Tonight I am making wonderful spaghetti with Basil & Sundried Tomato sauce and Rosemarry seasoned bread from Wal-mart. That stuff is addictive. I think I could eat the entire loaf if I just warmed up a can of sauce to go with. It's kinda like Hawaiian bread. Mmm...that and butter. Or, my grandma-in-law's handmade tortillas (fresh off the stove) and butter. And then there is all of the Halloween candy this weekend! You know, the first meal my husband ever made for me was shrimp & basil pasta. It had a great tomato & wine sauce! MMmm!!! I guess that makes up for the time a few days prior when I kicked him in the chest. But in my defence, he was tickling me! He tickled me to a point that we were both on the floor. His roommate came up and told me to kick him in the chest 'cuz that was his only weak point. So...I did.... I think it rendered him weak against me for the next two weeks, because after that he kinda followed me around, hung on me, was really sweet and affectionate. Now, keep in mind I was his first girlfriend, so it's kinda understandable. But, by about the second week, we were all kinda like, dude! wake up! It's nice, but...get back to normal! Odd part is that after he stopped, I started to do it for about 6 months. Yup, that's me. Halloween costume ideas? None. Not a one! My favorite has always been the witch. My husband was considering going as Inu Yasha, but then he would have to bleach his hair blonde. I'm just not sure about that. He would look great, but...I think I might get freaked out for the first hour. This weekend we are going to a friend's house for a party. It will probably just be us hanging out, which is great. Typically we have LAN parties. I rock at Stronghold! The boys are in love with the new Panzer game. Ah...if only i could play Sims Makin' Magic in a LAN.... Maybe that has changed with Sims 2? Or do I have to go back to the Sims Online thing? Oye. Decisions, decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home