Friday, October 29, 2004

101 Things About Me!

101 things about me! 1. I am Irish. 2. and German. 3. my initials used to spell a country in africa. 4. i was born three weeks late, on a holiday. 5. this makes me a pisces. 6. i go by several other names in Dragon Crest 7. I always felt like my twin was out there somewhere. 8. I am an only child. 9. Therefore very spoiled. 10. I don't think I ever let it get to my head. 11. But that doesn't mean I like to share. I get jealous of people wanting to play with my things. 12. I can touch my tongue to my nose. 13. I bake better than I cook. 14. I talk too fast and don't annunciate. 15. I have only been drunk on one occasion. 16. I was an ugly teenager. 17. I went to a private high school for girls. 18. I seriously did not have a relationship with a boy my age until I went to college. 19. I moved to Arkansas the day after I graduated from high school. 20. My family lost all of our belongings in a moving van fire. 21. I think that I am psychic. Although I do not know how to focus. 22. being alone scares me. 23. I make weird noises. Like, if I bump into something, or drop something, then something like "ika!" comes out of my mouth. 24. My first word was "eco". From there I moved on to complete sentences. 25. My first car was a Chevy Blazer S-10 that I received on my 18th birthday. 26. I didn't really learn how to drive until I moved to Arkansas. 27. I got my driver's license on Friday the 13th. 28. The name of the guy that gave me my license was Krueger. 29. I did not give up the pacifier until I was about 6. 30. I am learning to believe that I am pretty. 31. And worthy of compliments. 32. I won a Mr. Her/Ms. Him contest. 33. Twice. 34. I love musicals. 35. I dream of singing in public. 36. I let myself get drowned out when I sing karaoke. 37. I want to go back to school. 38. And get a masters degree. 39. In something but I don't know what. 40. Halloween is my favorite holiday. 41. But I never know how to truly celebrate it. 42. I am an excellent shopper. 43. I have learned how to knit, crochet, and bead in the last two years. 44. I want a black cat. 45. And name that cat Monkey. 46. I want to go out dancing more. 47. I want to take better pictures. 48. And post them. 49. I want to sell my crafts. 50. I plan on making some as Christmas gifts this year. 51. I remember when John Lennon died. 52. I remember when AIDS was gay cancer, and didn't believe that was right to call it that even at a very young age. 53. I did not own the Nintendo system till 1991. 54. I once cut off 10 inches of my hair and gave it to Locks of Love. 55. I stopped blow drying my hair and using too many chemicals. 56. Hair stylists continue to tell me that I have great hair. 57. I long to play the violin. 58. I took piano for one year...and one day. 59. I quit because I couldn't focus enough to use both hands while I played. 60. Cuckoo clocks rock! 61. Sometimes I feel like I have a better connection with dogs than I do with people. 62. Sometimes I think that nothing else is better than curling up on the couch, watching tv/reading a book, with the shade open watching the rain. 63. I played softball for about 4 years as a preteen. 64. After the softball playoffs, my dad and I had to get back to the church and help my mom with an event that she was in charge of. So we took a short cut over the fence. 65. My pants got caught. I think it took me about a minute to get them unstuck. 66. I spoil my husband by buying him presents and treats all of the time. 67. He cooks for me. 68. I bake for him. 69. I burnt the side of my leg on a motorcycle. 70. My dad was driving it. 71. It was a purple Kawasaki. 72. I have learned to listen to my gut. 73. Ice cream is good. 74. So is pan pizza. 75. I ran a major event for the Boy Scouts about a life time ago. 76. I had to cancel it a few hours after it started due to a HUGE snow storm. 77. Growing up I wished I could be a gymnast. 78. I do not like parades. 79. I do not like fireworks. 80. A friend of the family was eating dinner on a patio of a restaurant with his wife. A local fireworks show had one rocket go sideways. It hit him in the head and killed him. 81. If I were single and in school right now, I think I would go for either an internship or an overseas exchange program. 82. I died my hair egyptian plum one time and it looked great! 83. I was a pirate in a past life. 84. As well as a Russian soldier. 85. And an Irish girl that took care of her father and brothers. 86. I believe that magic exists. 87. I believe in reincarnation. 88. I believe in life outside of our planet. 89. "I believe" is a motto for Pisces. 90. I think that there is something about the southern woods that is scary. 91. It's incredible how quiet the winter is. 92. Christmas music is beautiful. 93. I believe in the power of prayer, but that we still need medicine. 94. I wish we used more than 3% of our brain power. 95. Everyone should be encouraged to vote. 96. Politics & religion should not be discussed 97. My family and I ran a haunted house for two years. 98. We rocked! 99. I guided a friend of mine thru it once, next thing i knew, she was laying on the floor holding onto my leg, being a chicken. 100. Happy Halloween! Or Samhain if you prefer! 101.