Friday, October 29, 2004

Some Things Cannot Be Listed

1. Tell me something obvious about you. I am a female. 2. Tell me something about you that many don't know. Their opinion is just as good as everyone elses. 3. What is your biggest fear? Being alone. People hating me. Or being upset with me. 4. Do you normally go the safe route or take the short cut? Depends, as long as I have a trusty map. I use Yahoo! Maps A LOT! 5. Name one thing you want that you can't buy with money. World Peace. 6. What is your most treasured possession? My husband. 7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do often? Apologize. Cry. Gossip. 8. What is your favorite lie to tell? "I'm fine." I just don't want people to ask what's the matter? 9. Name something you've done once that you can't wait to do again. Have a great Halloween! 10. Are you the jealous type? Extremely! 11. What is the one person, place or thing you can't say no to? My husband. 12. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you? My husband just called me to see how I was doing. To hear my voice. He takes good care of me when I am sick. He was there for me during my depression like no one else was. 13. If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be? Quit. Go get my new glasses and some candy. Bake. 14. When was the last time you cried? Saturday night, two weeks ago. Mimic had a rough night. 15. When was the last time you felt so good that nothing else mattered? When I fell asleep last night and woke up when I was being cuddled. ^.^ 16. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on? Not at all. 17. Name something embarrassing you did while drunk. Took a picture of myself. 18. Name one person, past or present, with whom you'd like to spend the day. Someone completely crazy. 19. Name one place you've never been and would like to go, and tell me why. The ocean. It's my life's goal to see the ocean. Pisces are naturally drawn to water. 20. What's the story behind your online persona/name? My mind is fuzzy. And, for those that have been around long enough, my name does change with frequency. I don't know what I want my online name to be. I don't like how I'll name myself after something. I don't think that I should be about one thing. Other than being me and finding out what makes me happy and pursue it.