Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Tea!!! NaNo!!! Blog!!! Aurgh!!!

I already drank a cuppa tea this morning and took some ibuprofen in hopes that it would make my sore throat go away. I think it was all of the sugar I scarfed down yesterday. I kept a scarf on almost all day too!!! Today's goal: read my new book during lunch. Here's a link to my NaNo Blog. I was hoping last night that it would snow. On my way to and from Best Buy it looked like we had some great clouds that looked ready to pile us all in for the night. I wonder when the first snow will be.... Oh well, better start to stock up on food & water just in case =). I think I'm going to start making wish lists online...like for amazon....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your throat is sore!! Sorry that I made you drop your spoon! Poor you! LOL! What book are ya reading?
You know you should have at least 2 weeks worth of water and food at home at all times anyway, right? So that way when the world goes to hell, you will be set for at least 2 weeks... you can just wait for others who didn't store water to die off and then steal their food too. LOL! =)
Jen

11/03/2004 07:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home