Wednesday, October 27, 2004

DOOM! DOOMED!!!

I feel like there is some impending doom lurking behind the corner. Will it be a friendly face? Someone on the phone? Or thru a forum? Maybe it's the anticipation of gift-giving that is already weighing on my financially burdened mind? Will my family & friends be satisfied with the gifts I give them? It is the first Christmas as a married woman. So, I am looking at double the presents and Christmas cards. And then there is the dreaded "forgot" gifts. Those people who either always remember you or the ones that suddenly decided to do gifts this year. I think I said this before, but this year I plan on doing food baskets! I love to bake & make crafty things, and I thought that that would be so much more personal. I never liked buying clothes for people. And whenever I received a gift from someone I would CRINGE! Believe me, I tried my hardest not to do it on the outside! But, clothes are TOO personal! How can anyone think that they know someone well enough to give them clothes. Oh well, this is my second week of being sick. I think Halloween might be sent in front of the tv. Maybe a Buffy marathon?