Thursday, August 12, 2004

Monkeys Work For Us

I never realized how hooked I would be to the role-playing society. I feel like chanting: "One of us. One of us. One of us." ::shakes:: Anyway, I never thought that I would experience role play nirvana. I have come to a point where I feel my characters emotions *very* strongly. (Has anyone ever posted their blog in l33t? or binary? Just a question. I feel my husband used to think in binary code until I came along. It went something like 0110101001010.5) I am an emotional person. If friends or family are arguing, then my stomach will get all tied up in knots. Or my hands my start to hurt with little pinpricks. I had serious issues with depression about a year ago. I had always heard about the "inner voices" and the "spiral of emotions." They are real. And if it weren't for my rock, the love of my life who came along at the perfect time, then I do not know what I would have done. A co-worker just used "monkey's work for us" in a sentence. She's talking about dead zones and one that has just recently been found off of the pacific coast.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home